The HTC One has once again been leaked, only this time around there’s an official image of the black version as well as pricing for the US.
The HTC One, with its striking resemblance to the BlackBerry Z10, is expected to feature a 1.7GHz quad core Qualcomm S4 processor and a full HD display. The HTC One is said to launch on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint in the beginning of March and it’s said that pricing will be the same for all three carriers. The 32GB HTC One will cost $199 on contract whereas ther 64GB HTC One will retail for $299 on contract. HTC is expected to launch the device next week just before MWC 2013 kicks off in Barcelona.
Fommy has a wide range of HTC accessories available including HTC One X accessories from reputable brands such as Amzer and dreamGEAR.
Starting today, the price of the Nokia Lumia 900 – the flaghsip Windows Phone device from Nokia in the US on AT&T has been reduced by a good $50! So if you din’t get one – it might be the right time for you to get one, now!
Now you have to instead of spending $99 on a Lumia 900, only need to spend $49.99 on it, of course this is with a two year contract! But, do remember Windows Phone 8 is round the corner and the Lumia 900 will not get any update besides the Windows 7.8 – so I personally would be against the idea of getting the same, unless of course you are on a budget!
For latest Lumia 900 accessories visit Fommy.com
Motorola has made the ATRIX HD for AT&T offical after a leak a couple of days ago. Atrix HD has 4.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD ColorBoost TFT display with 330 PPI. Atrix HD runs Android 4.0. It has a 1.5 GHz Dual-core processor and has 8 MP auto-focus primary shooter with zero shutter lag, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps and 720p HD front camera. Atrix HD also has 1 GB RAM and 8GB inbuilt memory along with a 1780 mAh battery.y.
The Motorola Atrix HD is available in Modern White and Titanium colors starting July 15 for $99.99 with a two-year contract.
For latest Motorola Atrix HD accessories visit Fommy.com
The Nokia Lumia 900 seems to be the most popular Windows Phones, so much so that both Nokia and AT&T believe that it will make sense to go ahead and launch a new color of the phone, despite the fact that it’s clear that it won’t be updated to Windows Phone 8. Yes, you read it right – AT&T is soon going to introduce the Lumia 900 is Pink color, mainly targeting the female subscribers (I suppose!).
If you want to one for yourself or your girlfriend, you can pre-order it starting July 15 either in a brick-and-mortar AT&T store or online.
For latest Nokia Lumia 800 accessories visit Fommy.com
First up – I want to thank all the readers for reading Blog.Fommy.com over the years – it has grown from a small hobbyist blog to one which has immense amount of content and data with a talented and hardworking team working round the clock across oceans and continents to bring you absolutely the best from the wireless world!
Here are some trivial facts for you to dig on:
- First post published on 6 December 2006
- This is our 6th year and we just got better!
- 3300 blog posts are live
- Average of 550 blog posts per year since our inception
- 1,450 Video Reviews are online in High Definition resolution
- 11 million YouTube views
- Nearly 3,000 YouTube Subscribers
- Nearly 3,000 fans on Facebook
- Over 60 categories to bring the best wireless tech news, views and reviews
- Our posts are tagged in over 5,580 different meta tags – you just can’t get enough
- Regular exclusives for our readers throughout 6 years
- Dedicated team working round the clock to get you absolutely the best
- One of it’s kind News blog – not just an extension to the Shop, but an entirely unique and trusted source of daily news and reviews
- Largest database of devices and their specifications – updated daily
We believe in hearing from our readers – you asked for it and we gave it to you, Yes – I’m talking about Blog.Fommy.com 2.0 – sleeker, slicker and faster than ever before – our team really worked very hard to give you the best news, views and reviews experience out there. We not only are an extension to the shop, but a full blown mainstream news and reviews site for your daily appetite for updates from the mobiles, tablets and wireless world!
Go to the next page to see what Blog.Fommy.com 2.0 offers and how it can make your life a lot easier!
Blog.Fommy.com 2.0 is all about YOU the reader – we want you to have the best experience one can have – which is why we have incorporated some features which we are sure that you all will love! Read on to know what are they!
- Easy Navigation Menu – Our navigation menu is so simple, that even little 5th graders will enjoy navigating through our website, without getting lost in 100s of options and lists of redundant pages.
- News Hub - We are a news website, how can that be complete without a news hub? Yes, we gave it to you! We have one beautiful slider and a carousel right below it – these will keep you updated with latest news about phones and operators. This is one stop station for all your daily news updates!
- Get Social- We love interacting with you – so we listed our social media channels right on the home page so you can get in touch with us with one simple click!
- Subscription – We now have email subscription for all of you on the go who don’t have time to go through the site everyday, just subscribe and all the news reaches your inbox. This is powered by Google, so your email address data is safe with us.
- Quick Access Video Reviews- We have quick access video reviews of two hot accessories – you don’t need to search and go through millions of videos on YouTube just view them here! Read more